HIRE ME!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Fwd: Re: Is there a fix to get Digg "Blog This" to work with new Blogger?

Well, at least that worked -- The email option is a pretty friendly interface
to the blog anyway. There's an even more recent status from KiddWhiz below.
I tried the manual setup myself but I got an HTML Transit Error that said
something like the blog's response was not 220. I used all my normal "new"
Google Blogger settings, but with my blog's atom.xml URL for the xml-rpc
code. It didn't look right -- I'm sure I've had the page in front of me, but
I just haven't been able to dig it up at the blogger site.

In any case, what I concluded ages ago seems to be true: I'm blogging again.
I wonder how long _this_ will last. . . .
--- KiddWhiz <noreply@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> To: "Blogger Help Group - Publishing Trouble"
> <blogger-help-publishing@googlegroups.com>
> Subject: Re: Is there a fix to get Digg "Blog This" to work with new
> Blogger?
> Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:45:00 -0800
> From: KiddWhiz <noreply@googlegroups.com>
>
>
>
>
> still not working......anyone know how to setup the new Blogger
> manually in Digg? Even YouTube doesn't work.....it's the same company!
>
>
> --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
> This message is part of the topic "Is there a fix to get Digg "Blog
> This" to work with new Blogger?" in the Google Group "Publishing Trouble"
> for which you requested email updates.
> To stop receiving email updates for this topic, please visit the topic
> at
> http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-help-publishing/t/903070ab4edb769e
> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
>
>


____________________________________________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta.
http://new.mail.yahoo.com

No comments: